Evaluation: How does your film represent particular social groups?

I have represented different social groups in my film.

The antagonist in my film is a male and I have represented this in a number of ways. Firstly his house is very plain which is stereotypical of a male living space. The lack of colour or many ornaments highlights the idea that he does not mind what his house looks like, stereotypical of males. My film also represents males in other ways. The character has a short haircut, stereotypical of males, along with plain clothes. 
(This is the male antagonist's corridor. There is no ornaments and very simple wallpaper stereotypical of males. The male is represented as working class by the luminous jacket connoting he does manual labour.)
The victim is seen as stereotypically female. She is shown pushing a buggy which denotes motherhood. This action is also seen as common of females at her age.
I have also represented class in my opening sequence. The antagonist is implied to be working class in the film. The luminous waistcoat and trousers suggest that he works in manual labour, stereotypically seen as working class professions. The very short hair cut is a stereotypically working class hair style.
(The buggy represents her age as well as her gender.) 

Age is represented in my opening sequence through both the antagonist and the victim. The antagonist is shown in a luminous waistcoat which represent that he is of working age. He lives on his own, without a family which suggests he is not at an age when he is expected to have a family.