Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this film?

Throughout the creation of my film I have used modern equipment and software which has had a number of advantages. I have used a DV camera when filming. This meant that I could rearrange the clips in my film, shoot in no particular order, rather than shooting in the order that it would appear in the film. I found this very helpful as for a number of shots I had to go back and re-film. These cameras however were not free of problems; the key problem was that the image quality was not amazing and the sound quality was poor.
For the editing of my film I decided to use a mac rather than a PC. The key reason for this was the software on the mac's. I used final cut to edit the film and live type to create the titles. Neither of these programs are available on a PC. Although final cut was difficult to handle when I first used it, after using it frequently I believe I have become competent in using this software. Final cut enabled me to use professional quality software and provided me with excellent tools for the editing to give my film a professional feel. After trying different title creating software, I found that live type gave the most professional and mature choice of title animation. I feel that I have learnt how to use this program to create titles which enhanced my film.
(Final cut is the program I use. As you can see there is a large number of features that helped me create a better film)

I made some mid-evaluation posts in which I was struggling to master the technology, especially the chroma key tool on final cut. I learnt from the mistakes I made with technology in the process of production and mastered most of the techniques by the time my film was completed. Chroma key, however I have not quite mastered. I spent a lot of time trying to master the tool and believe that the chroma key shot in my film is good and looks fairly realistic. Saying that, it is not perfect yet.