Evaluation: Who would be the audience for your film?

My target audience will be defined because of their age along with their gender as well as type of audience etc.

From previous research (see post Research: Target Audience) I worked out that the target audience for most horror films and my horror film is 15-25 year old males. The socio-economic group(s) that I will be targeting my film towards is groups B and C. I will promote my film accordingly.
Film rating:
- As I will be distributing my film globally, there will be film classifications from different film classification boards. The most Important will be the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) and the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA).

BBFC: In Britain I believe that my film should be classified as a '15'. Although the opening sequence only contains a reference to violence, the rest of the film will contain violence as well as bad language. I have aimed to make my film a 15 when shooting as this means I will not be excluding any of my target audience. As well as this, an age rating of younger would deter my target audience and may make them think that the film is too immature for them.
MPAA: In America my film would be rated 'R'. Although this would be excluding a small part of my target audience from going without an adult, a rating of 'PG-13' or younger would deter most of my target audience for the same reason as above.